Turin... what a show!
The Royal Theatre on Piazza Castello, Teatro Nuovo on Corso Massimo D’Azeglio, Teatro Alfieri on Piazza Solferino, and Teatro Colosseo on Via Madama Cristina are the four main theaters in Turin, showing lyric operas, dance shows, cabarets, musicals and concerts.
The Palaolimpico Isozaki Stadium, built for the 2006 Winter Olympic Games, also hosts important cultural events.
The theaters are all just a few minutes’ walk from the Best Western Hotel Piemontese, a 3-star hotel in central Turin.
Exhibition and Concert 2018:
• Metallica - February, 10th, 2018 – Pala Alpitour
• Vasco Rossi: June, 1st -2nd 2018 – Stadio Olimpico
• Deep Purple: July, 11th 2018 – Stupinigi Sonic Park
• Jovanotti – April, 3th -4th -6th -7th aprile 2018 – Pala Alpitour
• Ennio Morricone: March, 4th 2018 – Pala Alpitour
• Norah Jones: April, 9th – Teatro Colosseo
• Gianni Morandi: March, 3th 2018 – Pala Alpitour
• Fiorella Mannoia – January, 12th, 2018 - Teatro Colosseo
• Gianna Nannini – April, 14th, 2018 – Pala Alpitour
• Claudio Baglioni - November, 23th, 2018 – Pala Alpitour