Turin... what a show!
The Royal Theatre on Piazza Castello, Teatro Nuovo on Corso Massimo D’Azeglio, Teatro Alfieri on Piazza Solferino, and Teatro Colosseo on Via Madama Cristina are the four main theaters in Turin, showing lyric operas, dance shows, cabarets, musicals and concerts.
The Palaolimpico Isozaki Stadium, built for the 2006 Winter Olympic Games, also hosts important cultural events.
The theaters are all just a few minutes’ walk from the Best Western Hotel Piemontese, a 3-star hotel in central Turin.
- Samuele Bersani: 5 November 2016
- Tiromancino: 19 November 2016
Exhibition and Concert in Turin:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: 10 October 2016 - PalaAlpitour ( Ex Palaolimpico )
- Francesca Michielin:14 October 2016 - Hiroshima Mon Amour
- Emma: 22 October 2016 - PalaAlpitour ( Ex Palaolimpico )
- Elisa: 14 November 2016 - PalaAlpitour ( Ex Palaolimpico )
- Marco Mengoni: 23 November 2016 - PalaAlpitour ( Ex Palaolimpico )
Museo Nazionale del Cinema (Mole Antonelliana)
Gus Van Sant - 6 October 2016 - 9 January 2017
GAM - Galleria di Arte Moderna
Organismi: Dall'Art Nouveau di Émile Gallé alla Bioarchitettura - until 6 November 2016
La Venaria Reale
Il mondo di Steve McCurry - until16 October 2016
Le maraviglie degli zar - until 29 January 2017
Brueghel. Capolavori dell'arte fiamminga - until 19 Febrauary 2017